Trusted by some of the biggest global pharmaceutical companies
Innovative Trials works with some of the biggest global pharmaceutical companies and other Clinical Research Organisations (CROs) to deliver effective patient recruitment and retention strategies for clinical trials.
We pride ourselves on forging close, collaborative and long-lasting relationships with our clients. Together, we become one team to ensure patient recruitment and retention success for your studies.
Today we have clinical trial recruitment specialists in more than 55 countries
Innovative Trials was founded in 2010 by Kate Shaw and Dave Watkins after Kate saw a growing need for clinical trial patient recruitment support by pharmaceutical companies and others.
With more than a decade of clinical research experience behind her at that time, Kate wanted to provide a global solution to the issue.
“Patient recruitment isn’t always a focus of clinical research because there are lots of things to take into consideration…We realised we could use our experience to do things differently and, dare I say it, better.” – Kate Shaw, CEO, Innovative Trials.
Today, Kate and Dave have grown Innovative Trials into a leading global expert in patient recruitment and retention. The business is headquartered in the UK, with clinical trial recruitment specialists living and working in more than 55 countries.
Innovative Trials Partnerships
Our chosen charity partner this year is Crohn’s & Colitis UK.
Crohn’s & Colitis UK is the leading charity for Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) in the UK. Right now over 300,000 people in the UK are living with a lifelong disease that many people have never heard of. And the real number could almost be double that.
Crohn’s & Colitis UK are working to improve the diagnosis and treatment, and to fund research into a cure; to raise awareness and to give people hope, comfort and confidence to live freer fuller lives.
We are proud to be able to support their amazing work.
Equality and Diversity is something we take very seriously at Innovative Trials
We are committed to ensuring we eliminate discrimination from all of our processes and culture. Our Equality and Diversity Committee are here to support the company in creating an organisation where the working environment is accessible, responsive and appropriate to people, irrespective of their personal characteristics and where all employees can fully contribute, develop and flourish at work, irrespective of their personal characteristics.
We are committed to:
– Take an overview of equality, diversity and human rights issues taking account of changing legislation, best practice evidence and employee feedback and to support the company’s strategic agenda in this area
– Work within Equality and Human Rights Commission guidelines and codes of practice
– Ensure all proposed plans are discussed with internal and external stakeholders
– To oversee the design, implementation and periodic review of IT’s equality objectives, to review and if necessary prioritise action plans to reflect national guidance
– To provide a focus for all equality, diversity and human rights issues within IT
– To oversee the implementation, completion, monitoring, audit and evaluation of the Equality Impact Assessment (EqIA) process for policy and procedures