How we can help
We are experts in clinical trial management and patient engagement, spanning more than 55 countries and 65 languages.
We work alongside you and use our insight and experience to get under the skin of your study, identify your patient recruitment and retention needs, and propose solutions that work.
Our approach generates results: we have successfully enhanced patient recruitment for more than 150 clinical trials to date.
Responding to Covid-19
Do you need assistance with managing your clinical trials?
We are the go-to patient recruitment experts with clinical research experience in over 50 countries globally. We can assist you in responding to the current situation and planning for getting your clinical trials back on track when restrictions are lifted.
- We are working with study sites and sponsors to ensure compliance with FDA/MHRA/EMEA guidance on clinical trial conduct during this time, including risk assessment documentation at the site and patient level. We are providing on-site personnel to ease site burden whilst ensuring compliance during this difficult time.
- Clinical Trial Restart Planning: We are working with sponsors to prepare for a smooth transition to re-starting enrolment and other trial activities at sites.
- Rescue Studies: We are planning now for deploying both recruitment and site engagement tactics to effectively make up time when enrolment opens again for key trials.
For more information on how we can help you respond to the current situation and plan for getting your clinical trials back on track please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
Global strategy and planning
Bespoke global strategies to increase clinical trial patient engagement
We understand the challenges associated with recruiting patients into clinical trials and keeping them engaged throughout the research study. We use this knowledge to build comprehensive, bespoke strategies to increase recruitment and enhance the patient experience. And our global reach means we can implement these strategies in any country you need.
As part of this, our talented team can carry out:
- protocol analysis
- investigator market research
- Investigator surveys
- patient exit interviews
Using data to ensure the best patient experience from the start
We know clinical trial sites that are motivated and engaged have greater success with recruitment, which in turn drives study success.
We help you understand how your sites are performing to make sure they are providing the best experience for patients. We do this right from the start to help inform protocol design, during the research itself so that you can address any potential issues to keep your sites motivated, and at the end of the trial to inform your future studies.
Taking feasibility assessments to the next level
Our detailed one-to-one contact with sites allows us to collect richer feasibility data and more realistic recruitment targets.
Our services in this area include:
- direct communication with study sites, including on-site visits if required
- enhanced site selection recommendations
- chart review and database mining
Proven success in getting patient recruitment back on track
We know how frustrating – and costly – it can be when you can’t find and recruit the patients you need for your research. With us you are in safe hands: we have proven success in getting patient recruitment back on track.
Our experts across the world work with you to investigate the barriers affecting recruitment and create a personalised plan to overcome these obstacles.
We know time is important when it comes to minimising delays. It’s why we take an agile approach: we have the ability to deploy our teams and start making an impact in as little as three days.